Read chapter 8 and watch the following videos.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HatSl1lu_PM&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqaqrDnhzDw (If the links do not work by clicking on it, highlite, copy, and paste the link to your browser address bar).Design a restorative justice program in a school in your area. You may use a real or perceived problem. Discuss the following:
- Describe the setting including the problem and causes you are addressing. Also describe the current approach to the problem.
- Describe why you are using restorative justice for the problem(s)?
- What restorative approach will you use (circle conferencing, VOM etc)?
- Who will you use as participants?
- How will you measure the success of restorative justice.
should be 700 leng. A word count shall be included
- applies theory to original and critical thought. Questions material and analyzes scene from a fresh perspective. Uses theory to examine evidence in novel way. Work questions or argues existing points of view. Supports or disagrees with author based on own thoughts.