A case study for international management.
Read Café Britt: A Costa Rica Pride.
Answer all three questions using Chapters 1- 3.
- What effect will a corporation’s emphasis on environmental responsibility have on its financial performance in both the short term and long term? Does this contradict the notation of maximizing the wealth of its investors?
- What factors in the political, legal, and/or technological environments does Café Britt need to be concerned with?
- How could the international expansion opportunities best be managed?
professor says: “I will be evaluating your case for the level of chapter integration, analysis and understanding of concepts, overall writing ability and following the format guidelines.
This assignment is considered a formal academic paper; therefore, APA writing guidelines should be followed. Please make arrangements to see my during office hours prior to turning in your assignment if you are unfamiliar with APA format”
- 12 point Font Size
- New York Times New Roman Font
- Double spaced
- One inch margins
- Between 4-6 pages in length.
***I have attached Café Britt (which you will read). however, you have to use chapter 1-3 for answering the questions from this book:
Luthans, F. & Doh, J.P. (2015). International Management – Culture, strategy, and behavior, (9th ed.,). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin.