IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Regarding expressive individualism, the most important thing that you can do as an individual is throw off the shackles of exterior expectations and be “true to yourself.”
2. Religious lethargy has explicitly led to religious skepticism.
3. The reality of beauty in the world is an opportunity to counter which cultural chal enge?
4. Which cultural chal enge turns inward and cal s a person to be true to their self?
5. A high view of human dignity is specifical y an opportunity in which cultural chal enge?
6. The everyday stuff opportunity is part of which cultural chal enge?
7. According to the authors, self-authorizing morality holds personal happiness as the highest good.
8. The opportunity death affords our apologetic discussion is part of which cultural chal enge?
9. The human heart is inevitably driven by something that it worships and desires above al else.
10. The notion of justice and the desire to right the wrongs in society is an opportunity to counter which cultural chal enge?
11. Identity is an opportunity within which cultural chal enge?
12. The lyrics from “After the Storm” by Mumford and Sons reveals that despite the prevalence of religious lethargy in late modern culture, there is underlying fear of death that remains.
13. The gospel is very exclusive toward people groups but not in its message.
14. Human relationality and our common sense of community chal enges the ethics of authenticity.
15. Religious skepticism defeats itself when it grounds religious belief solely in cultural contexts.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: