Art critique | History homework help
1. Choose two of the art works below
- Benjamin West’s Death of General Wolfe on page 28, fig. 2.14.
- William Hartnett’s A Smoke Backstage on page 9, fig. 1.10.
- Georgia O’Keeffe’s Jack-in-the-Pulpit No. V on page 15, fig. 1.20.
- Berthe Morisot’s In A Villa at the Seaside on page 24, fig. 2.7.
2. Use this critique form to analyze the two works of art work you chose. Use a separate critique form for each work/analysis; however, you may wish to submit your work as a single submission.
See help and example below:
I have uploaded the critique help sheet and images of the four arts to choose from. Please let me know incase of any questions.