Business valuation presentation | Business Managment | University of Phoenix
As the new business manager working for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of your company, you want to review historical financial information to be fully informed of your company’s business valuation so you can provide guidance on near future financial decisions. You decide to put together a presentation on your company’s financial performance that assesses the cash flow, valuation, and KPIs for financial stability that you will present at the next management meeting. Your ultimate plan is to write a financial plan that will lead to future company growth.
Using your selected company and research from Week 1, create an 8- to 10-slide presentation to assess the company’s financial growth and sustainability.
- Identify 2 key performance indicators.
- Relate the stock price to price-to-earnings ratio.
- Explain the market capitalization and what it means to the investor.
- Identify trends in stock price, dividend payout, and total stockholders’ equity. Relate recent events or market conditions to the trends you identified.
- Determine, based on your analysis, whether you think the organization is going to meet its financial goals, describe the outlook for growth and sustainability, and explain why you do or do not recommend this stock for purchase and how your recommendation compares to that of other analysts. For example, if your suggestion is buy, you need to explain why other analysts say sell.
Cite references to support your assessment. And please add note ln your presentation. attached the company used for this assignment (Apple)