Capstone project | Management homework help
The Capstone Project has four distinct parts which are material to the development of your team’s Recommendation. When formatting the Project, it must be remembered that written submissions are professionally presented, including an Executive Summary and Conclusion. Each Part should be done in the order described above as Parts 2, 3, and 4 build on previous work. Draft Versions of each Part will be submitted to the Professor as a “Check-in;” the professor will not mark the Check-Ins but will provide feedback. Teams can therefore improve the Draft before submitting the Final Version of the Report at the end of the course for marking. Each part should be 3-4 pages in length.
3. Report on Opportunities for Market Entry (ROME) – The Check-in for this section is 11:00 p.m. on Sunday of Unit 8 (3-4 pages).
The ROME builds upon the BEAR and asks students to assess the import and export prospects for MES-Sim regarding the target market. The critical issue here is whether MES-Sim can effectively conduct international trade activities with the target market as a new base of operations? Therefore, the ROME builds on the BEAR and requires a significant amount of analysis to develop recommendations.
4. Market Entry Strategy Assignment (MESA) – The Check-in for this section is 11:00 p.m. on Sunday of Unit 10 (3-4 pages).
Teams will be required to develop a market entry strategy for the M-Box and MES-Sim in the selected market. This could include, but may not necessarily be limited to, the following items:
- Transportation and telecommunications infrastructure
- Methods of distribution within the country
- Points of sale issues
The MESA builds upon the ROME and BEAR and requires a significant amount of analysis to develop recommendations.
The Final Market Entry Strategy Report shall:
- Include an Executive Summary, introduction, and conclusion, as well as results of the four project components (outlined below).
- Be a maximum of 25 pages, double-spaced, 12 pt font.
- Be formatted to be consistent with APA style format.
Before we proceed with the description of the work for the Project, it is necessary to discuss how each team, and the work for the Project, will be managed:
i completed te first two parts need to do other 2 parts i posted. and need final report submission.
i am posting the 1st two