Case study analysis | Marketing homework help
Read the case study about the Royal Bank of Canada(CASE.pdf).Your focus in this discussion is people and talent analytics.
Answer the following questions(single space one page):
- What business problem was being addressed in this case? That is, how were managerial and business unit effectiveness tied to firm success or failure?
- What KPIs were identified for the project? Do these align to the business need?
- What data was captured and what insights were elicited from this data?
- How were insights converted to action for the organization?
- How was the impact measured? Was the project successful?