Effective organizational training programs | Operations Management homework help
M1 Assignment 3 Submission Assignment
Assignment 3: Effective Organizational Training Programs
Given the changing employee demographics and rapid updates to technology, it is important for organizations to link training and development to the needs and preferences of its workforce. Training facilitates acquisition of new knowledge and skills, and development facilitates the ability to handle future responsibilities. Continual training helps ensure that employees have the skills, information, and motivation required to successfully achieve organizational objectives.
- Present an idea for a new training program or component to the existing training program which would promote employee engagement Based on the company you chose for your discussion question this week, create a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation which includes the following:
- Summarize the current organizational training program.
- Explain why you believe the organization’s current training model is effective or ineffective
- Explain why the new program or component would be effective
- Describe the desired outcomes of the new training program/component
The speaker notes section should be used to provide an explanation of each slide. APA format should be followed.
Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Summarized the current organizational training program.15 Explained why the current training model is effective or ineffective.20 Presented idea for a new training program or component which would promote employee engagement.20 Explained why the new program or component would be effective.20 Explained the desired outcomes of the new training program/component.15Applied current APA standards for editorial style, expression of ideas, and format of text, citations, and references.10 Total:100