Mother and daughter cultural tale in alexander street 2003 | N6645 | Walden University
Must use psychiatric evaluation template. google the above to watch the video.
- View the Mother and Daughter: A Cultural Tale video and consider how you might assess the family in the case study.
Document the following for the family in the video, using the Comprehensive Evaluation Note Template:
- Chief complaint
- History of present illness
- Past psychiatric history
- Substance use history
- Family psychiatric/substance use history
- Psychosocial history/Developmental history
- Medical history
- Review of systems (ROS)
- Physical assessment (if applicable)
- Mental status exam
- Differential diagnosis—Include a minimum of three differential diagnoses and include how you derived each diagnosis in accordance with DSM-5 diagnostic criteria
- Case formulation and treatment plan
- Include a psychotherapy genogram for the family
Note: For any item you are unable to address from the video, explain how you would gather this information and why it is important for diagnosis and treatment planning.