Plant adaptation lab | Ecology homework help
I need someone to follow the instructions and and write me a good report free plagiarism.
you have 24 hours to finish the whole report with everything
These are my hypothesis:
1. soil moist content at bottom of hill higher than top.
– temperature would be lower of bottom from top.
-more leaves in soil with higher moisture content.
2. waxiness of cuticle (bottom/top of hill vs. out in open/ in shade)
– higher temperature result in plants with thicker cuticles (wax).
3. Leaves have higher density in wetter areas than drier areas.
You will turn in an abbreviated lab report with the following sections:
1. Introduction (describe your questions, hypotheses, and rationale and how they relate to adaptations to water stress). You do not need to write a traditional full introduction, just 2-3 paragraphs to clarify your thinking.
2. Methods (describe your study area and species (if you can’t identify the species, describe it), what you did in the field, the lab [except standard protocols can be referred to and very briefly described], and your analysis)
3. Results (describe and provide tables of your data, your statistics, and at least ONE helpful additional table or figure)
4. Discussion (describe your interpretation of your data and its comparison to others’ work in the class or other literature.)
5. References (provide at least TWO references using APA or any ecology journal’s reference format). These can be in the intro or discussion, but the discussion might be most helpful.