Project 700.2 The Learner: Observation Reflections Aligned to Theories of Child Development and Learning Theory
Following the observation of each classroom, identify the activities that are developmentally appropriate. Activities should encompass physical, cognitive and affective development.
- Identify the theorist associated with each developmental level.
- Identify the use of learning styles(Brain-based learning) or multiple intelligences
- Identify the theorist associated with learning styles and multiple intelligences in each instance
- Identify the motivational strategies utilized by the teacher and the theorist associated with the strategies.
- You must have observed at least two classrooms. An exemplary rating requires at least three observations. You may use either on-site or online observations. As a reminder, our course 11.1 Field Experiences and Reflections is available on your canvas course list.
- Your paper should be written professionally. You are scored on the organization of the paper and your ability to write professionally. Your reflection and analysis of the classroom are important. See the rubric for specific criteria at each rating level.
- You may review a sample of an exemplary paper here.